Republic Paperboard Company Produces 100% Recycled Paper
Our core business is the manufacture of gypsum wallboard face and back liner. We also manufacture specialty gypsum liners resistant to moisture and mold and mildew. Republic also manufactures linerboard, corrugating medium, and white and brown bag papers.
Specialty Gypsum Liners (Mold and Mildew resistant, Face/Back Sheathing, Face/Back Shaft wall, Veneer) with a basis weight range from 38 lbs./1000 sqft. To 54 lbs./1000 sqft.
Linerboard/Medium Grades (White Liner & Regular) with a basis weight range from 23 lbs./1000 sqft. to 45 lbs./1000 sqft.
Recycled Paper Bag (White liner, Shopping, Handle sack) with basis weight range from 19 lbs./1000 sqft. to 33 lbs./1000 sqft.
Gypsum Liner Is Republic’s Core Business
- Product development and growth efforts focused exclusively on gypsum liner products
- Alternative markets / products supplied only when gypsum liner demand is reduced and production capacity exists
- Increased production capacity of gypsum liner ~20% over design of 275,000 tons
- Provide paper to slow speed lines, high speed lines, synthetic gypsum, natural rock, etc
- Solid and experienced management team with high degree of product and customer exposure
- Products include, but are not limited to, face and back, mold/mildew resistant, moisture resistant, sheathing, shaftwall, soffit
The sheet is comprised of 100% recycled fibers:
OCC – old cardboard containers
ONP – old newspapers
Newsblank – unprinted newsprint
Manifold – lightly printed folded forms